3.17.2016

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN


I know what you're thinking...what happened to keeping up with the blog? Well, writing is not my forte and having a newborn in the house kinda makes you go a little coocoo. Now that things have somewhat settled down and I'm as adjusted as I'll ever be to our new life with 3 girls, I think I can give this another go! To catch up my non-IG readers, heres a little recap of the life with Mila...

I had our third precious girl, Mila Winter on December 31. She was my biggest baby yet at 7 lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. There were some complications with my recovery that kept me in the hospital a few extra days but we were discharged and made it home on my birthday. What an awesome way
to celebrate, right?! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday wish!

Life with three girls has been pretty damn beautiful. We were very worried about how Maya would react to having a new baby in the house considering she didnt want her dad to hold the baby when she came to visit in the hospital, but she has completely blown us away. To our surprise, she has been the sweetest and most caring big sister.  She often comes over to greet Mila in her sweetest voice possible and gives her the gentlest hugs. When she hears her sister crying she will come tell me, "Mama, Mila is crying. Let's go help her!" Just yesterday we were all sitting on the couch watching TV and Mila started crying. I picked her up and immediately Maya turns to us and says, "Mila what's wrong, angel?" When Mila wouldn't stop crying you could tell it was hurting Maya who then turned to me and said, "mama, give her to me. It's okay Mila, I'll hold you." I mean, kindness is something that comes from within and my heart just explodes when I see my children loving so deeply on each other.

As a mom, these are the moments you live for. As for our Madelyn, she's always been my sweet right hand girl. She is their sister mom because she takes such good care of them with such patience and a loving heart. I don't know what I would do without her! I've never experienced so many long nights, endless crying, frustration, and fatigue. In the same breath, life has never been so meaningful and fulfilling. I am so thankful I have been given the opportunity to contribute three amazing human beings to life and I cannot wait to see the magic they'll cast on the world!






No comments

Post a Comment

© Kikhaly
Maira Gall